Cited 20 time in
- Prenylated isoflavonoids from Erythrina senegalensis
- Won Keun Oh; Hyun Sun Lee; Soon Cheol Ahn; Jong Seog Ahn; J Tanyi Mbafor; Jean Wandji; Z tanee Fomum; Hye Kyung Chang; Yong Hae Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Phytochemistry, vol. 51, pp. 1147-1150
- Publication Year
- Two prenylated isoflavonoids, erysenegalensein N, 5,7,2',4'- tetrahydroxy-6-(2''-hydroxy-3''-methylbut-3''-enyl)-8-(γ,γ-dimethylallyl) isoflavone and erysenegalensein O, 5,2',4'-trihydroxy-6-(γ,γ- dimethylallyl)-3'''hydroxy-2''', 2'''- dimethyldihydropyrano[5''',6''';8,7]isoflavone, in addition to six known compounds were isolated from the stem bark of Erythrina senegalensis (Leguminosae). Their structures were elucidated by spectroscopic methods.
- Erythrina senegalensis; Leguminosae; Prenylated isoflavonoids; Erysenegalensein N and O
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.