Cited 0 time in
- Biotechnology in asia and australasia
- John Z Pietrzyk; Kyung Soo Hahm; Tetsuo T Hamamoto; Ponciano M Halos; Hsin-Chih Lai; Robert G Franks; Catherine Chin; Xiaofeng Chen; Norhalim Yanus; Martin J Playne
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biotechnology International II, pp. 61-68
- Publication Year
- With the growth of the Asian economics, the biotechnology industry has undergone a strady maturatuion and now reflects advanced skills, capabilities and applications. The recent arrival of the internet can be expected to greatly accolerate cintinuing biotechnology development and international presence.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.