Cited 38 time in
- Phospholipase Cγ1 inhibitory principles from the sarcotestas of Ginkgo biloba (2) = 은행 종의의 Phospholipase Cγ1 저해 활성 성분 (2)
- Ji Suk Lee; You Sun Cho; Jin Woong Kim; Hyun Sun Lee; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, vol. 30, no. 3, pp. 280-283
- Publication Year
- Using the bioassay-guided fractionation and isolation technique, two PLCγ1 inhibitors were isolated from the sarcotestas of Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgoaceae). The structures of these compounds were identified as (3R)-(-)- 8-hydroxy-3-(6'-pentadecenyl)-3,4-dihydroisocoumarin (1) and 3-heptadecen-2- one (2) by UV, IR, MS, 1H-NMR and H-13C COSY. Isolated compounds 1 and 2 have not been reported previously from the sarcotestas of G. biloba and Ginkgoaceae, respectively. In addition, these compounds showed significant PLCγ1 inhibitory effects with the IC50 of the 9.7 (1) and 25.6 μM (2).
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.