Cited 0 time in
- Antioxidative compounds in extracts of Acer ginnala max = 신나무 추출물의 항산화 활성물질
- Seong Soo Han; Seog Cho Lo; Yong Hwa Choi; Myong Jo Kim; Sang Soo Kwak
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Medicinal Crop Science, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 51-57
- Publication Year
- To search for antioxidative compounds from plant resources, methanol extracts of 45 plant species were investigated using DPPH method. The highest activity was shown in the methanol extract of Acer ginnala(RC50
: 15μg), followed by Stewartia koreana(RC50:28μg) and Carpinus laxiflora(RC50:33μg). Two antioxidative compounds were isolated from the methanolic extract of Acer ginnala Max and identified as acertannin(2, 6-di-O-galloyl-1, 5-anhydro-D-glucitol) and gallicin (methyl-3, 4, 5-trihydroxybenzoic acid) on the basis of mass spectroscopy, 1H？and 13C？NMR data. The DPPH free radical scavenging activities of acertannin(RC50:3.5μg) and gallicin(RC50:2.8μg) were more effective than those of BHA(RC50:14μg) and α？tocopherol (RC50:12μg).
- antioxidative compoundsacer ginnala Max.acertanningallicin
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.