Cited 0 time in
- Optimization of immunosasay procedures for the measurement of progesterone = Progesterone 측정을 위한 면역분석법의 최적조건에 관한 연구
- W J Kang; D H Koh; Kyung Kwang Lee; J B Kim; K S Chung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Reproductive & Developmental Biology, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 105-112
- Publication Year
- This research was carried out to investigate the optimal conditions associated with the RIA procedures such as a bridging phenomena, prozone effects and a new separition methods etc.
The results obtained were summarized as follows:
1. The IgG fractions of donkey anti-rabbit IgG sera were purified by Protein-A-Sepharose affinity column, which indicates that Protein-A an affinity for IgG class of donkey antiserum.
2. In coating the IgG fraction on polystryrene tubes, incubation conditions made ni differences between 2 hr at room remperature and overnight at 4˚C.
3. There were no significant differences between 1st antibody-coated tube and 2nd antibody-coated tube as a separation method when compared in terms of reproducbility. A better reproducibility may be expected of the titers of 1st antibody for the progesterone to be assayed and of corresponding 2nd antibody are reasonably high.
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.