Structural elucidation of new antibiotic peptides, atroviridins A, B and C from Trichoderma atroviride
Cited 30 time in
- Structural elucidation of new antibiotic peptides, atroviridins A, B and C from Trichoderma atroviride
- Seung Uk Oh; Sang Jun Lee; Jung Han Kim; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Tetrahedron Letters, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 61-64
- Publication Year
- Three peptaibols, atroviridins A-C, were isolated from the culture broth of Trichoderma atroviride. The amino acid sequences were determined by mass spectrometry and two-dimensional NMR experiments. They are composed of 20 residues with a high ratio of α-aminoisobutyric acid, and these all are determined as new peptaibols.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.