Sesquiterpene lactones, inhibitors of farnesyl protein transferase, isolated from the flower of Artemisia sylvatica
Cited 33 time in
- Sesquiterpene lactones, inhibitors of farnesyl protein transferase, isolated from the flower of Artemisia sylvatica
- Seung Ho lee; Hyun Mi Kang; Ho Chul Song; Hee Soon Lee; Un Chul Lee; Kwang Hee Son; Sung Hoon Kim; Byoung-Mog Kwon
- Bibliographic Citation
- Tetrahedron, vol. 56, no. 27, pp. 4711-4715
- Publication Year
- Five sesquiterpene lactones, 8-acetylarteminolide (1), artanomaloide (2), arteminones (3 and 4), and dehydromatricarin (5), were isolated from the methanolic extract of the flower of Artemisia sylvatica and characterized on the basis of their spectral data. New sesquiterpene lactone 1 was identified as a configurational isomer of artanomaloide (2), and the new arteminones 3 and 4 are determined as stereoisomers. 8-Acetylarteminolide (1) strongly inhibited FPTase with an IC50 of 1.8 μM, however, the other sesquiterpene lactones mildly inhibited the transferase with an IC50 of 22-300 μM.
- artemisia sylvaticafarnesyl proteinsesquiterpene lactones
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.