The study of dopaminergic immunoreactive cell change in mesencephalon and pons of mongolian gerbil by water deprived day = 절수에 의한 Mongolian gerbil 중간뇌 및 다리뇌에서의 Dopamine성 면역반응세포 분포변화에 관한 연구
Cited 0 time in
- The study of dopaminergic immunoreactive cell change in mesencephalon and pons of mongolian gerbil by water deprived day = 절수에 의한 Mongolian gerbil 중간뇌 및 다리뇌에서의 Dopamine성 면역반응세포 분포변화에 관한 연구
- Chi Won Song; Kyoung Youl Lee; Il Kwon Park; Ju Young Jung; Hyo Jung Kwon; Chul Ho Lee; Byung Hwa Hyun; Young Gil Jung; Kang Iee Lee; Moo Kang Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Anatomy, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 161-171
- Publication Year
- Mongolian gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus) has been as an model animal for studing the neurologic disease because of the long-term survival in the condition of water-deprived desert condition. In order to accomplish the this research, first of all another divided the laboratory animals 10groups. In this study of the long term water deprived condition investigated catecholamine synthetic enzymes, tyrosine hydroxylase(TH), dopamine-β-hydroxylase (DBH), and phenylethanolamine-N- methyltransferase(PNMT) in the brain by using immunohistochemical stain. The results obtained in this study were summarized as following. 1. It were observed TH-IR cells in substantia nigra pars compacta, ventral tegmental area and substantia nigra pars reticular of Midbrian. Most of them were presented in pars compacta and ventral tegmental area, but a few in pars reticular. TH-IR cell decreased until the 5th water-deprived day, increased from the 10th water-deprived day to the 15th water-deprived day and redecreased in the 20th water-deprived day 2. In locus ceruleus and rubrospinal tract were observed TH-IR cells and a few DBH-IR cell. Therefore there was composed of dopaminergic neuron and noradrenergic neuron. 3. The quantity of dopamin in serum were decreased until the 4th water-deprived day, increased from the 5th waterdeprived day, redecreased on the 15th water-deprived day and reincreased from the 20th water-deprived day.
- mongolian gerbil; midbrain; pons; TH; DBH; PNMT; water-deprivation
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of Bioinfrastructure > Laboratory Animal Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.