Searching of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/cyclin D1 enzyme inhibition materials from the native plants = 자생 식물로 부터 Cyclin-dependent kinase 4/cyclin D1 저해물질의 탐색
Cited 0 time in
- Searching of cyclin-dependent kinase 4/cyclin D1 enzyme inhibition materials from the native plants = 자생 식물로 부터 Cyclin-dependent kinase 4/cyclin D1 저해물질의 탐색
- Nack Do Sung; Mi Ran kim; Ji Hong Ha; Byoung-Mog Kwon; Ha Won Chung; Byung Tae Ahn; Shi Yong Ryu
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society of Agricul Chem Biot, vol. 43, no. 3, pp. 174-178
- Publication Year
- To search CDK4/Cyclin D1 enzyme inhibition materials, methanol extracts of native eighty seven plant species in thirty seven families were screened in vitro for their inhibiting activities against CDK4/Cyclin D1 enzyme which are control to the normal cell division cycle in human body. Extracts of Paeonia suffruticosa, Saurus chinensis, Sanguisorba officinalis and Celastrus orbiculatus among them significantly inhibited above fifty percent (in 5 ㎍/㎖) against CDK4/ Cyclin D1 enzyme. Especially, the extracts of P. suffruticosaa and S. officinalis showed moderately strong inhibition. Also, cryptotanshinone was identified as active compound from a extracts of Salvia mitiorrhiza by spectroscopic analyses including 2D NMR experiments.
- CDK4/cyclin D1 enzyme inhibition materialssalvia mitiorrhizapaeonia suffruticosasanguisorba officinalis and cryptotanshinone
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.