5,6-dinitrophenyl and 5-aminophenyl-6-nitrophenyl analogues of the acat inhibitor 5,6-diphenyl-3-alkylaminopyridazines
Cited 8 time in
- 5,6-dinitrophenyl and 5-aminophenyl-6-nitrophenyl analogues of the acat inhibitor 5,6-diphenyl-3-alkylaminopyridazines
- Lucio Toma; Donatella Nava; Giuseppe Celentano; Maria Paola Giovannoni; Vittorio Dal Piaz; Byoung-Mog Kwon; Mi Kyung Kim; Young Kook Kim; Daniela Barlocco
- Bibliographic Citation
- Heterocycles, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 2709-2718
- Publication Year
- A series of dinitro and monoamino-mononitro analogues of the 5,6-diphenyl-3-alkylaminopyridazines were synthesized and their structure was assigned on the basis of mono and bidimensional NMR experiments. Their inhibitory activity against acyl-CoA:cholesterol acyltransferase (ACAT) was tested on the enzyme prepared from rat liver microsomes. Theoretical studies were performed to correlate the activity of the compounds to their structural features.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.