Rapid immunoassay to detect antibodies against human T-cell lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) by the recombinant immunodominant antigens
Cited 2 time in
- Rapid immunoassay to detect antibodies against human T-cell lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) by the recombinant immunodominant antigens
- Byong Moon Kim; Moon Sup Jeong; Taek Youl Lee; Byung Dae Yoon; Ha Chin Sung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Biotechnology Techniques, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 555-558
- Publication Year
- A rapid immunochromatographic assay, using the recombinant immunodominant antigens of HTLV-1, has been developed to detect circulating antibodies to HTLV-1. The method was compared with an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay by evaluating 1,631 serum or plasma samples. This HTLV-1 rapid assay was easy to perform and required no special equipment which provided visual result within 5 min with an excellent sensitivity and specificity in detecting HTLV-1 infection.
- antigens; human T-cell lymphotropic virus (typ 1); immunoassay; immunodominant antigens; virus assay
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.