Cited 0 time in
- Inhibitory effects of medicinal herbs on diacylgllycerol acyltransferase activity = Diacylglycerol acyltransferase에 대한 생약자원의 저해활성 검색
- Seung Woong Lee; Hung Suk Ko; Oh Eok Kwon; Sang Myung Lee; Young Ho Kim; Mun Chual Rho; Hyun Sun Lee; Young Kook Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 193-199
- Publication Year
- The inhibitory effects of methanol extracts of 135 medicinal herbs on diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT) activity were investigated. DGAT was partially purified from rat liver. Eleven kinds of methanol extracts of medicinal herbs including Evodiae Fructus showed a mild inhibitory effect with the concentration of 125 μg/ml (above 40% inhibition). Six kinds of methanol extracts including Ephedrae Herba exhibited a weak inhibition. Among them, three kinds of butanol extracts (Sophorae Radix, Arecae Semen, Caesalpiniae Lignum) and the chloroform extracts of Evodiae Fructus showed significant inhibitory activities (above 60% inhibition) at the same concentration.
- herbal drugs; diacylglycerol acyltransferase; rat liver
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Immunoregulatory materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.