한국산 거머리말속(Zostera, Zosteraceae)의 생태 및 분류학적 특성에 관한 연구 I : 포기거머리말( Zostera caespitosa miki)의 서식 환경과 형태적인 특징
Cited 0 time in
- 한국산 거머리말속(Zostera, Zosteraceae)의 생태 및 분류학적 특성에 관한 연구 I : 포기거머리말( Zostera caespitosa miki)의 서식 환경과 형태적인 특징
- Sang Yong Lee; Tae Jin Kim; Seung Heo; Chung Il Choi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Ecology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 149-156
- Publication Year
- To evaluate the biogeographical distribution, systematic taxonomy with molephology and molecular analysis on tlle genus Zostera in Korea. To investiuate tlle 11abitat cllaraCtehstics, hfe history, phenology, shoot density, biomass and production of gellus Zostera community in KOrea.
- Biological distribution of Zostera - Environment charactehstics of habitat, and habitat area and type - Systematics of molephological charaCteristics - Shoot molephology, microstruCture of seed and leaf epidermis - Phyfogenical research - nrDNA ITS region sequencing - Ecological studies of Zostera - Seasonal changes of mOlphology - Phenology of Zostera - Shoot density, biomass and production of Zostera mαrina, 2. caeSPitosαand 2. 7α끄ㅇ nica
BiogeograPhical distribution of Zostera in Korea widely spread tllroughout all coastal area including Cheju Island. to: Tlle eastern coast, soutllern coast and western coast regions were identified 4 species (2 aistica, 2 caesPitosα， Z caulescens and Z. mαr） , 4 species (2. ／ αβ ㅇ nica, 2. caesPitosα， 2. caulescens and Z. mαri） , and 3 species (2. caesPitosα， 2. ／ αβ ㅇ nica and Z. mαrina) respectively with meadow mixed species or mono species strands. Tlle eastern coast dominated by the Z. αsiatica, on tlle deeper water depth, while tlle soutllern and westem coast regions were dominated by the Z. 7α끄ㅇ nica on tlle intertidal zone. Zㅇ stera mαrinαspecies ocCurred widely from the subtidal to tlle intertidal zone with some sheltered habitats. 2. αsiatica was ouly distributed along the eastern coast ocCurring with deeper zone of broad open sea. 2. caeSPitosαdistributed tllroughout all the coasts ocCurring with hmited 11abitats. Z. caulescens has been recorded to rare distribution in the eastern and southern coasts. 2. 7α끄ㅇ nica ocCurred in intertidal shallow inlet and the bays of the island in the southern and westem coasts. Gellus Zostera was classified into five species based on tlle charaCteristics of seed, and microstruCture of leaf epidemis and seed coat by the SEX 【． Molephological characters including shoot struCture, leaf apex, leaf vein and leaf width were considered to be hmited charaCters more precise identification and classification of the Zostera. Cladistic analysis with ITS sequence data well separated Zostera species. Phenology of Zㅇ stera was differed with habitats, illtraspecific hfe history in tlle same habitat show significantiy different. Reproductive shoot of 2. caeSPitosαwas firstiy ocCurred over winter season, Z. mαrina, 2. αsiatica and 2. caulescens reproductive shoot aPpeared duhng the sphng season. Reproductive shoots of 2. 7α끄ㅇ nica was lastlv developed in the lately sphng season. Shoot density, biomass and leaf production of Zostera mαrina, 2. caeSPitosαand 2. 7α끄ㅇ nica showed significant seasonal variation, and these were strongly COrrelated with water temperature Leaf productivity was continuously sustain in the year.
- habitat environmentsmorphologyseagrass bedsediment typezostera caespitosa
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.