Cited 0 time in
- A taxonomic study of Bacillus sp. isolated from Korean salt-fermented anchovy
- Young Min Ha; Yong Ha Park; Young Jae Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Molecular Biology Today, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 25-29
- Publication Year
- A bacterial strain producing an extracellular β-amylase, designated KYJ 963, was isolated from Korean salt-fermented anchovy (anchovy-jeot). A nearly complete nucleotide sequence of a 16S ribosomal RNA from the isolate was determined. On the basis of the results of 16S ribosomal DNA sequence, cellular fatty acid composition, sensitivity test to antibiotics and so on, the strain KYJ 963 was identified as the closest microbe to Bacillus megaterium and Bacillus simplex.
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.