Ultramicroscopical study on the astrocytes in fetal and neonatal brains of Korean native goat = 한국재래산양태아 및 신생아 뇌에서 별아교세포의 전자현미경적 연구
Cited 0 time in
- Ultramicroscopical study on the astrocytes in fetal and neonatal brains of Korean native goat = 한국재래산양태아 및 신생아 뇌에서 별아교세포의 전자현미경적 연구
- Chi Won Song; Moo Kang Kim; Si Yoon Ryu; Kang Iee Lee; Il Kwon Park; Mi Young Lee; Hyo Jung Kwon; Mi Sun Park; Kyoung Youl Lee; Doo Hwan Lee; Hyun Guk Shin; Yoon Suk Choi; Kyu Tae Chang
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Electron Microscopy, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 167-173
- Publication Year
- This study, the ultrastructure of radial glial cells in the fetuses (the 60th, 90th, 105th 120th of gestation) and neonate brains of korean native goat were investigated by immunohistochemical method and transmisson electron microscopy. 1. In the 60th day of gestation, mitochondria and many glycogen body were observed in the radial glial cells. 2. In the 90th day of gestation, mitochondria, many glycogen body and rough endoplasmic reticulum were observed. 3. In the 95th day of gestation, Golgi's apparatus was found. 4. In the 120th day of gestation, Endfeets of radial glial cell attached vessel wall were observed.
- developmentKorean native goatradical glial celltransmission eletron microscopy
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.