Cited 46 time in
- Low-density lipoprotein-antioxidant constituents of Saururus chinensis
- Byung Tae Ahn; Sang Ku Lee; Sae Bom Lee; Eun Sook Lee; Jae Gil Kim; Song Hae Bok; Tae Sook Jeong
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Natural Products, vol. 64, no. 12, pp. 1562-1564
- Publication Year
- A new diarylbutane lignan, saururin A (1), and a known 8-O-4′-type neolignan, machilin D (2), were isolated from a total methanol extract of the underground parts of Saururus chinensis. The structures of 1 and 2 were elucidated by spectroscopic data analysis. Compounds 1, 2, and virolin (3) (the methyl ether of 2) exhibited significant low-density lipoprotein (LDL)-antioxidant activity in the thiobarbituric acid-reactive substance (TBARS) assay with IC50 values of 8.5, 2.9, and 4.3 μM, respectively.
- Amer Chem Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Microbiome Convergence Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.