Atroviridins A~C and neoatroviridins A~D, novel peptaibol antibiotics produced by Trichoderma atroviride F80317 : 1. taxonomy, fermentation, isolation and biological activities
Cited 44 time in
- Atroviridins A~C and neoatroviridins A~D, novel peptaibol antibiotics produced by Trichoderma atroviride F80317 : 1. taxonomy, fermentation, isolation and biological activities
- Seung Uk Oh; Bong Sik Yun; Sang Jun Lee; Jung Han Kim; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 55, no. 6, pp. 557-564
- Publication Year
- Seven new peptaibols, atroviridins A-C composed of 20 residue amino acids and neoatroviridins A-D with 18 residues, were isolated from the culture broth of fungal strain F80317. The strain F80317 was identified as Trichoderma atroviride from its morphological and cultural characteristics. These compounds showed antimicrobial activity against Gram-positive bacteria and phytopathogenic fungi, and exhibited significant cytotoxicity to human cancer cell lines in vitro. Atroviridins showed significant membrane-perturbing activity responsible to their antibiotic action.
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.