Reclassification of a carboxydobacterium, Acinetobacter sp. strain JC1 DSM3803, as Mycobacterium sp. strain JC1 DSM 3803
Cited 0 time in
- Reclassification of a carboxydobacterium, Acinetobacter sp. strain JC1 DSM3803, as Mycobacterium sp. strain JC1 DSM 3803
- T S Song; H Y Lee; Yong Ha Park; E B Kim; Y T Ro; S W Kim; Y M Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Microbiology, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 237-240
- Publication Year
- A carboxydotrophic bacterium, isolated from a soil sample in Seoul, was classified initially as Acinetobacter sp. strain JC1 DSM 3803. Chemotaxanomic properties, analysis of the 16s rDNA sequence, fatty acid content, and molecular phylogenetic analysis based on rpoB gene, however, suggested that this bacterium belongs to the genus, Mycobacterium. On the basis of this evidence, it is proposed that Acinetobacter sp. strain JC1 DSM 3803 be reclassified as Mycobacterium sp. strain JC1 DSM 3803.
- carbon monoxidecarboxydobacteriamycobacterium
- Microbiological Society Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.