Cited 43 time in
- Quinolone alkaloids, diacylglycerol acyltransferase inhibitors from the fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa
- Jeong Suk Ko; Mun Chual Rho; Mi Yeon Chung; Hye Young Song; J S Kang; Koan Hoi Kim; Hyun Sun Lee; Young Kook Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Planta Medica, vol. 68, no. 12, pp. 1131-1133
- Publication Year
- From the diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT) activity-guided fractionation, a new quinolone alkaloid, 1-methyl-2-tetradecyl-4(1H)-quinolone (1) was isolated from the fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa together with three known quinolone alkaloids, evocarpine (2), 1-methyl-2-[(4Z,7Z)-4,7-decadienyl]-4(1H)-quinolone (3) and 1-methyl-2-[(6Z,9Z)-6,9-pentadecadienyl]-4(1H)-quinolone (4). They showed a dose-dependent DGAT inhibition with IC50 values of 69.5 μM (1), 23.8 μM (2), 20.1 μM (3) and 13.5 μ (4).
- Georg Thieme Verlag Kg
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Functional Biomaterial Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.