Terreulactones A, B, C, and D : novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors produced by Aspergillus terreus I. taxonommy, fermentation, isolation and biological activities
Cited 19 time in
- Terreulactones A, B, C, and D : novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors produced by Aspergillus terreus I. taxonommy, fermentation, isolation and biological activities
- Kyung Mi Cho; Won Gon Kim; C K Lee; Ick Dong Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Antibiotics, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 344-350
- Publication Year
- In the course of screening for selective inhibitors of acetylcholinesterase from the microbial metabolites, four new meroterpenoid compounds, terreulactones A, B, C and D were isolated from solid state fermentation of Aspergillus terreus Fb000501. They showed potent inhibitory activities against acetylcholinesterase with IC50 values in range of 0.06-0.42 μM. In addition, they exhibited more than 500-3000 times selectivity for acetylcholinesterase compared with butyrylcholinesterase.
- Springer-Nature Pub Group
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Infectious Disease Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.