Stable transmission and expression of TPO transgene up to 10 generation in the transgenic mice = 형질전환 생쥐에서 제10세대까지 TPO 유전자의 안정적 전이와 지속적인 발현
Cited 0 time in
- Stable transmission and expression of TPO transgene up to 10 generation in the transgenic mice = 형질전환 생쥐에서 제10세대까지 TPO 유전자의 안정적 전이와 지속적인 발현
- Z Y Zheng; Keon Bong Oh; Yong Mahn Han; Kyung Kwang Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Reproductive & Developmental Biology, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 9-14
- Publication Year
- The pBT-L transgenic mice carrying human TPO gene in conjunction with bovine β-casein promoter express human TPO in milk during lactation. In this study, stability of germ line transmission and expression of pBT-L transgene integrated into host chromosome were monitored up to generation F10 of transgenic pBT-L/15 line. When male mouse of generation F8 was crossbred with normal females, approximately half of offsprings (51.3±18.98%) were identified as transgenic mice. Generation F9 and F 10 mice also showed similar transmission rates (43.8±18.98% and 71.4±26.98%, respectively), implying that pBT-L transgene can be transmitted stably up to long term generation in the transgenic mice. Expression levels of human TPO from milk of generation F9 and F10 mice were 1.1±0.33 mg/ml and 1.1 ±0.45 mg/ml, respectively, which are similar to expression level of generation F2 mice. In conclusion, our results suggest that transgenic animals once established will continuously pass their transgenes to the progeny through the breeding program with the same productivity of human protein in their milk.
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.