Cited 0 time in
- Adipocyte differentiation inhibitor isolated from the barks of Phellodendron amurense = 황백(Phellodendri cortex)으로부터 분리한 지방세포 분화 저해물질
- Kyung Hee Kim; Soon Cheol Ahn; Myung Sun Lee; Oh Song Kwon; Won Keun Oh; Min Soo Kim; C B Sohn; Jong Seog Ahn
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Food Science & Technology, vol. 35, no. 3, pp. 503-509
- Publication Year
- For the development of the anti-obesity natural drug, the inhibitor of adipocyte differentiation was screened from Korean traditional medicinal plants. Phellodendri Cortex was selected as a candidate of adipocyte differentiation inhibitor. An inhibitory compound PC-4 was purified from the methanol (MeOH) extract of Phellodendri Cortex using silica gel and ODS RP-18 column chromatography and HPLC. PC-4 was obtained as yellow powder; UV (MeOH): 230, 260, 340 and 430 nm. The chemical structure of PC-4 was determined as an isoquionoline alkaloid, berberine, on the basis of various NMR experiments including . The PC-4 inhibited the differentiation of preadipocyte NIH-3T3 L1 cells at a concentration of .
- phellodendri cortex; inhibitor; adipocyte differentiation; phellodendron amurense; berberine
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.