Irpex hydnoides, sp. nov. is new to science, based on morphological, cultural and molecular characters
Cited 0 time in
- Irpex hydnoides, sp. nov. is new to science, based on morphological, cultural and molecular characters
- Young Woon Lim; H S Jung
- Bibliographic Citation
- Mycologia, vol. 95, no. 4, pp. 694-699
- Publication Year
- Irpex, one of the most common polypore genera, is easily identified by macro- and microscopic characters. During field trips to Korea's Kangwon Province, some Irpex specimens with conspicuous morphological differences from I. lacteus were collected. Cultural characters and molecular evidence differentiated this new strain from I. lacteus, and this taxon is proposed as I. hydnoides sp. nov.
- australohydnum dregeanum; irpex lacteus; irpex vellereus; ITS; polyporaceae
- T&F (Taylor & Francis)
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.