Bioactivities of Korean Ginkgo(Ginkgo biloba L.) extract and its potential as a natural pesticide = 은행나무 추출물의 생물활성 및 천연물농약으로 이용 가능성
Cited 0 time in
- Bioactivities of Korean Ginkgo(Ginkgo biloba L.) extract and its potential as a natural pesticide = 은행나무 추출물의 생물활성 및 천연물농약으로 이용 가능성
- Hyang Burm Lee; Oh Sung Kwon; H N Kim; M K Kim; Chang-Jin Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Research in Plant Disease, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 99-103
- Publication Year
- Bioactivities of Korean ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba L.) extract were investigated against several fungi, general bacteria and insect pests. Crude methanolic extracts of different parts of Korean ginkgo showed different bioactivities depending on the target organisms. The methanolic extract showed in vitro antimicrobial activity at dose of 200 ug per paper disc. The extract of ginkgo stalk was some higher than seed coat and root. The extract also showed a remarkable in vivo antifungal activity against green mold (Trichoderma harzianum) on compost surface of spawn bags and in vivo insecticidal activity to Nilaparvata lugens, Plutella xylostella and Tetranychus urticae. This study suggests that Korean ginkgo extracts have a potential as a natural pesticide.
- ginkgo bilobabioactivitiesnatural pesticide
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.