Cited 0 time in
- Examination of root induction ratio for regeneration of Alfalfa by medium component = 알팔파 재분화에서 배지조성에 따른 뿌리 유도율 조사
- K Y Kim; K M Kang; G J Park; E K Bae; I A Lee; B H Lee; Sang Soo Kwak; J K Jo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society of Grassland Science, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 95-100
- Publication Year
- The alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) callus was induced from seeds on SH medium contained 3mg/ℓ of 2,4-D. Several regenerated alfalfa plants and many shoots were obtained by procedure of Kim et al. (1999); 1) incubation for 28~30 days on SH medium added 5mg/ℓ of NAA and 2mg/ℓ of Kinetin, 2) incubation for 3~5 days on SH medium added 11mg/ℓ of 2,4-D and 1mg/ℓ 1mg/ℓ of kinetin. 3) incubation for 21~25 days on SH medium added 1.6g/ℓ
1.6g/ℓof ammonium sulfate and 5.75g/ℓ 5.75g/ℓof proline. To increase of root induction ratio on plant regeneration process of alfalfa, root induction ratio was examined on 8 kinds of medium, containing different amount of hormone and SH salt. Root induction ratio was higher on SH medium contained IBA than SH basal medium. In case 1.5 mg of IBA was added in SH medium, root induction ratio was the highest to 56.0% in this study. On the other hand, root induction ratio was higher on SH medium diminished SH salt amount to half volume and addition of IBA makes high root induction ratio, too. Thus, we conclude that the medium for root induction of alfalfa may be added 1.5mg/ℓ
1.5mg/ℓof IBA and diminished SH salt amount to half volume.
- alfalfaplant regenerationroot inductionIBA (Indole-3-butyric acid)
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.