Ulvibacter litoralis gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel member of the family Flavobacteriaceae isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata
Cited 69 time in
- Ulvibacter litoralis gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel member of the family Flavobacteriaceae isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata
- O I Nedashkovskaya; Seung Bum Kim; Suk Kyun Han; Moon Soo Rhee; A M Lysenko; E Falsen; G M Frolova; V V Mikhailov; Kyung Sook Bae
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 119-123
- Publication Year
- Two heterotrophic, aerobic, Gram-negative, pigmented and non-motile marine bacteria that were isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata were studied by polyphasic taxonomic methods. 16S rDNA sequence analysis indicated that strain KMM 3912T formed a distinct lineage within the family Flavobacteriaceae. On the basis of phenotypic, chemotaxonomic, genotypic and phylogenetic analyses, the novel bacteria were classified as Ulvibacter litoralis gen. nov., sp. nov. The type strain is KMM 3912T (=KCTC 12104T=CCUG 47093T).
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.