Synthesis of 4-Alkyl-1(2H)-phthalazinones and 4-Alkyl-2,3-benzoxazin-1-ones via ring Cleavage of 3-substituted N-Alkylated-3-hydroxyisoindolin-1-ones
Cited 10 time in
- Synthesis of 4-Alkyl-1(2H)-phthalazinones and 4-Alkyl-2,3-benzoxazin-1-ones via ring Cleavage of 3-substituted N-Alkylated-3-hydroxyisoindolin-1-ones
- T G Chun; Kyung Soon Kim; Sangku Lee; Tae Sook Jeong; H Y Lee; Y H Kim; Woo Song Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Synthetic Communications, vol. 34, no. 7, pp. 1301-1308
- Publication Year
- N-Alkyl (Me, Et, i-Pr, t-Bu)-substituted phthalimdes 5a-d were easily transformed to 1(2H)-phthalazinones 8d-i and 2,3-benzoxazin-1-ones 9d, f, and j via a one-pot addition-decyclization-cyclocondensation process.
- heterocycles; hydrazine; n-alkyl; phthalimide
- T&F (Taylor & Francis)
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Anticancer Agent Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Functional Biomaterial Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.