Screening of antagonistic actinomycetes for potato scab control and isolation of antibiotic compound = 감자 더뎅이병원균에 대해 길항활성을 갖는 방선균 탐색 및 항균 활성물질의 분리
Cited 0 time in
- Screening of antagonistic actinomycetes for potato scab control and isolation of antibiotic compound = 감자 더뎅이병원균에 대해 길항활성을 갖는 방선균 탐색 및 항균 활성물질의 분리
- Hyang Burm Lee; Jong Wun Cho; C H Lim; Chang-Jin Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 164-169
- Publication Year
- In the course of our screening for biocontrol agent (BCA) against Streptomyces scabiei and S. turgidiscabies causing potato scab using 5,000 actinomtcete isolates, 9 antagonistic strains were selected as BCA candidates through in vitro and in vivo assay. An antagonistic strain, A020645 was highly resistant to some pesticides and antibiotics such as dazomet and mancozeb and showed high control value in vivo. Two bioactive compounds (compound A, B) were purified by anion exchange chromatography, solid phase (ODS) extraction, TLC and reverse phase HPLC.
- potatopotato common scabBCAstreptomyces scabieistreptomyces turgidiscabiesbioactive compounds
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.