Arenibacter certesii sp. nov., a novel marine bacterium isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata
Cited 27 time in
- Arenibacter certesii sp. nov., a novel marine bacterium isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata
- O I Nedashkovskaya; S B Kim; Suk Kyun Han; A M Lysenko; V V Mikhailov; Kyung Sook Bae
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 1173-1176
- Publication Year
- The taxonomic position of a novel, marine, heterotrophic, aerobic, pigmented, non-motile bacterium that was isolated from a green alga, Ulva fenestrata, inhabiting the Sea of Japan, was determined. 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis revealed that the strain, KMM 3941T, is a member of the genus Arenibacter. The results of DNA-DNA hybridization experiments, supported by phenotypic and chemotaxonomic data, showed that the isolate represents a novel species of the genus Arenibacter, for which the name Arenibacter certesii sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is KMM 3941T (=KCTC 12113T=CCUG 48006T).
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.