High frequency shoot formation and plant regeneration from cotyledonary hypocotyl explants of boxthorn(Lycium chinense Mill.) seedlings = 구기자나무(Lycium chinense Mill.) 유식물체의 자엽하배축으로부터 고효율의 부정아 형성과 식물체 재생
Cited 0 time in
- High frequency shoot formation and plant regeneration from cotyledonary hypocotyl explants of boxthorn(Lycium chinense Mill.) seedlings = 구기자나무(Lycium chinense Mill.) 유식물체의 자엽하배축으로부터 고효율의 부정아 형성과 식물체 재생
- M H Jo; I K Ham; B C Lee; J W Kim; W S Lee; Suk Yoon Kwon; Haeng Soon Lee; Sang Soo Kwak
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Biotechnology (Tissue Culture), vol. 31, no. 3, pp. 203-207
- Publication Year
- To establish high frequency shoot formation from two cultivars (Cheongyangjaerae and Myungan) of boxthorn (Lycium chinense Mill.), hypocotyl segments with cotyledons from seedlings were used as explants. High frequency adventitious shoot formation (more than 80%) were obtained from hypocotyl segments with cotyledon on MS medium supplemented with 1.0 mg/L zeatin, when precultured for 3 weeks under dark conditions followed by transfer to light conditions. But there was no shoot induction in the explants cultured without preculture under dark conditions. Roots were induced from the shoots when transferred to rooting medium supplemented with 1.0 mg/L IAA for 4 weeks. Regenerated plantlets were grown to normal mature plants in soil.
- cotyledonary hypocotyllight conditionlycium chinensepre-culture timezeatin
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Research on National Challenges > Plant Systems Engineering Research > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.