Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XIII.: isolation of triterpenoids from the flower of Erigeron annuus L. = 식용 식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색 XIII.: 개망초(Erigeron annuus L.) 꽃으로부터 triterpenoids의 분리
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XIII.: isolation of triterpenoids from the flower of Erigeron annuus L. = 식용 식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색 XIII.: 개망초(Erigeron annuus L.) 꽃으로부터 triterpenoids의 분리
- D H Kim; S J Jung; M H Bang; I S Chung; S H Kim; Byoung-Mog Kwon; D K Kim; M H Park; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 47, no. 4, pp. 422-425
- Publication Year
- The flower of Erigeron annuus L. was extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and the concentrated extract was partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH and H₂O, successively. From the EtOAc fraction, three compounds were isolated through the repeated silica gel, ODS column and high performance liquid chromatographies. From the result of physico-chemical data including NMR, MS and IR, the chemical structures of the compounds were determined as α-amyrenone, α-amyrin and β-amyrin. These three compounds were isolated for the first time from the flower of Erigeron annuus L.
- Erigeron annuus L.α-amyrinβ-amyrin
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.