Pibocella ponti gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel marine bacterium of the family Flavobacteriaceae isolated from the green alga Acrosiphonia sonderi
Cited 17 time in
- Pibocella ponti gen. nov., sp. nov., a novel marine bacterium of the family Flavobacteriaceae isolated from the green alga Acrosiphonia sonderi
- O I Nedashkovskaya; S B Kim; Kang Hyun Lee; Kyung Sook Bae; G M Frolova; V V Mikhailov; I S Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 177-181
- Publication Year
- A marine, heterotrophic, Gram-negative, aerobic, yellow-pigmented, bacterium that was motile by gliding, isolated from the green alga Acrosiphonia sonderi, was studied by polyphasic taxonomic methods. 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis indicated that strain KMM 6031T formed a distinct lineage within the family Flavobacteriaceae. On the basis of phenotypic, chemotaxonomic, genotypic and phylogenetic analyses, the novel bacterium was classified as Pibocella ponti gen. nov., sp. nov. The type strain is KMM 6031T (=KCTC 12262T=NBRC 100591T=LMG 22573T).
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.