Gillisia mitskevichiae sp. nov., a novel bacterium of the family Flavobacteriaceae, isolated from sea water
Cited 26 time in
- Gillisia mitskevichiae sp. nov., a novel bacterium of the family Flavobacteriaceae, isolated from sea water
- O I Nedashkovskaya; S B Kim; Kang Hyun Lee; V V Mikhailov; Kyung Sook Bae
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 321-323
- Publication Year
- The taxonomic position of a novel marine, heterotrophic, aerobic, pigmented bacterium, non-motile by gliding, that was isolated from a sea-water sample collected in the Sea of Japan, was determined. 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis revealed that strain KMM 6034T is a member of the genus Gillisia. The phenotypic and chemotaxonomic data showed that the isolate represents a novel species of the genus Gillisia, for which the name Gillisia mitskevichiae sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is KMM 6034T (=KCTC 12261T=NBRC 100590T=LMG 22575T).
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.