Cited 19 time in
- The inhibition of diacylglycerol acyltransferase by terpenoids from Youngia koidzumiana
- N T Dat; X F Cai; Mun Chual Rho; Hyun Sun Lee; K Bae; Y H Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 164-168
- Publication Year
- The EtOAc extract of Youngia koidzumiana significantly inhibited the diacylglycerol acyltrans-ferase (DGAT) from rat liver microsomes. Bioactivity-guided fractionation led to the isolation of nine compounds, the structures of which were established using physicochemical and spectral data. of the isolated compounds, oleanolic acid (2), methyl ursolate (7) and corosolic aicd (8) inhibited DGAT, with IC50 values of 31.7, 26.4, and 44.3 μM, respectively. However, sesquiterpenoids showed only weak inhibitory effects toward DGAT.
- brachynereolidecorosolic acidcrepidiaside Cdiacylglycerol acyltransferasegermanicol acetateixerin Ymethyl ursolateyoungia koidzumiana
- Pharmaceutical Soc Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Functional Biomaterial Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.