Cited 61 time in
- Anti-tumor abietane diterpenes from the cones of Sequoia sempervirens
- Kwang Hee Son; Hyun Mi Oh; Sung Kyu Choi; Dong Cho Han; Byoung-Mog Kwon
- Bibliographic Citation
- Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 2019-2021
- Publication Year
- A new abietane, namely, 20-hydroxyferruginol (1), together with known ferruginol (2), 18-hydroxyferruginol (3), sugiol (4), and 6α-hydroxysugiol (5), were isolated from the cones of Sequoia sempervirens. Their structures were elucidated through spectral data. Compounds 1 and 5 strongly inhibited colon, lung, and breast human tumors and oncogene transformed cells with GI 50 2-5 μg/mL.
- Abietane diterpene; Anti-tumor; Cancer cell
- Appears in Collections:
- Division of Biomaterials Research > Industrial Bio-materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Personalized Genomic Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Division of Biomedical Research > Genome Editing Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.