Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources XIV: cyclohexylethanoids from the flower of Campsis grandiflora K. schum.
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources XIV: cyclohexylethanoids from the flower of Campsis grandiflora K. schum.
- D H Kim; Y J Oh; K M Han; I S Chung; D K Kim; S H Kim; Byoung-Mog Kwon; M H Park; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 35-37
- Publication Year
- Campsis grandiflora K. Schum. flower was extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and concentrated extract was successively partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH, and H2O. From n-BuOH fraction, two cyclohexylethanoids were isolated through repeated silica gel and Sephadex LH-20 column chromatographies. Based on physico-chemical data obtained from NMR, MS, and IR, chemical structures of compounds were determined as 1,4-dihydroxy-3,4-(epoxyethano)-5-cyclohexene (1) and cornoside (2). These compounds were isolated for the first time from C. grandiflora K. Schum flower.
- campis grandifloracyclohexylethanoid1,4-dihydroxy-3,4-(epoxy-ethano)-5-cyclohexenecornoside
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.