Structures and antioxidant activity of diketopiperazines isolated from the mushroom Sarcodon aspratus = 능이버섯(Sarcodon aspratus)으로부터 분리한 diketopiperazine계 화합물의 화학구조 및 항산화활성
Cited 0 time in
- Structures and antioxidant activity of diketopiperazines isolated from the mushroom Sarcodon aspratus = 능이버섯(Sarcodon aspratus)으로부터 분리한 diketopiperazine계 화합물의 화학구조 및 항산화활성
- Jin Woo Kim; Byung Sik Moon; Young Min Park; Nam Hee Yoo; In Ja Ryoo; N T Chinh; Ick Dong Yoo; Jong Pyung Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 93-97
- Publication Year
- Three antioxidants, Sa-1, Sa-2 and Sa-3, were isolated from the MeOH extract of the mushroom Sarcodon aspratus through EtOAc extraction, silica gel and Sephadex LH-20 column chromatography, and C18 HPLC. The structures of the compounds were determined mainly by NMR and mass spectroscopic data analyses. Sa-1, Sa-2 and Sa-3 were identified as diketopiperazines, and their structures were determined to be cyclo(prolylvalyl), cyclo(prolyl-leucyl) and cyclo(prolyl-isoleucyl), respectively. This is the first time that these compounds were isolated from this mushroom. They showed antioxidant activity by scavenging DPPH radical (EC50 0.15~0.18 mM) and superoxide radical (EC50 0.21~0.24 mM).
- sarcodon aspratusdiketopiperazinecyclo(prolyl-valyl)cyclo(prolyl-leucyl)cyclo(prolyl-isoleucyl)antioxidant
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Chemical Biology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Product Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.