Caesaldecan, a cassane diterpenoid from the leaves of Caesalpinia decapetala
Cited 25 time in
- Caesaldecan, a cassane diterpenoid from the leaves of Caesalpinia decapetala
- P V Kiem; C V Minh; H T Huong; Jung Joon Lee; Y H Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Chemical & Pharmaceutical Bulletin, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 428-430
- Publication Year
- A new cassane diterpenoid, caesaldecan, was isolated from Caesalpinia decapetala with eight known compounds, spathulenol, 4,5-epoxy-8(14)- caryophyllene, squalene, lupeol, trans-resveratrol, quercetin, astragalin, and stigmasterol. The 1H- and 13C-NMR spectra of the new compound were completely assigned by using a combination of 2D NMR techniques, namely, 1H-1H COSY, HMQC, HMBC, and ROESY.
- Caesalpinia decapetalaCassaneDiterpenoidFabaceaeCaesaldecan
- Pharmaceutical Soc Japan
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.