Production of transgenic maize (Zea mays L.) using Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation = Agrobacterium tumefaciens 공동배양법을 이용한 옥수수 형질전환체 생산
Cited 0 time in
- Production of transgenic maize (Zea mays L.) using Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated transformation = Agrobacterium tumefaciens 공동배양법을 이용한 옥수수 형질전환체 생산
- M A Cho; Y O Park; J S Kim; K J Park; H K Min; Jang Ryol Liu; T Clemente; P S Choi
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Biotechnology (Tissue Culture), vol. 32, no. 2, pp. 91-95
- Publication Year
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens-mediated immature embryo transformation was used to produce transgenic maize. Immature embryo of Hi II genotype were co-cultivated with strains Agrobacterium tumefaciens (C58C1) containing the binary vectors (pPTN290) carrying with Ubiquitin promoter-GUS gene as reporter gene and NOS promoter-nptll gene conferring resistance to paromomycin as selective agent. Seven embryogenic callus lines transformed showed the resistance in paromomycin antibiotics. Histochemical GUS assay showed that 7 individual lines transformed with the GUS gene were positive response among the transformants. Southern blot analysis revealed that the nptll gene segregated and expressed in their progeny.
- agrobacterium strainsβ-glucuroinidase (GUS)maizetransformation
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.