Development of high throughput screening techniques using food-borne library against anti-asthma agents = 식품소재 라이브러리를 이용한 천식 완화용 물질의 초고속스크리닝 기법 개발
Cited 0 time in
- Development of high throughput screening techniques using food-borne library against anti-asthma agents = 식품소재 라이브러리를 이용한 천식 완화용 물질의 초고속스크리닝 기법 개발
- J C Heo; J Y Park; T K Kwon; S K Chung; Sung Uk Kim; S H Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Food Preservation, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 267-274
- Publication Year
- Oxidant stress is a well-known pivotal parameter for the degenerative immune diseases including asthma, atopic dermatitis, and rhinitis. In order to screen for anti-asthma agents effectively, we first established the infrastructure of high throughput screening(HTS) for anti-oxidant agents from agricultural products and/or oriental medicine library extracted with water, methanol, dimethyl sulfoxide, ethyl acetate and juice, Using the screening system, we found that Chaenomelis langenariae, Rhus javanica L., Camellia sinensis, Helianthus annuus and Angelica utilis Makino had strong anti-oxidant activity. Moreover, Helianthus annuus, Rehmannia glutinosa Libo and Angelica utilis Makino have protection activities by treatment of an oxidant hydrogen peroxide. Together, these results suggest that screened agents could be potential agents against asthma, although the in vivo studies should be clearly tested.
- high throughput screeninganti-asthma agentslibraryestablishment
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.