Effect of kikkanol F monoacetate and 5-hydroxy-6,7,3',4'-tetramethoxyflavone isolated from Chrysanthemum indicum L. on IL-6 production = 감국에서 분리한 kikkanol F monoacetate와 5-Hydroxy-6,7,3',4'-tetramethoxyflavone의 IL-6 생성억제활성
Cited 0 time in
- Effect of kikkanol F monoacetate and 5-hydroxy-6,7,3',4'-tetramethoxyflavone isolated from Chrysanthemum indicum L. on IL-6 production = 감국에서 분리한 kikkanol F monoacetate와 5-Hydroxy-6,7,3',4'-tetramethoxyflavone의 IL-6 생성억제활성
- Jung Yeon Nam; Hyun Sun Lee; Seung Woong Lee; Mi Yeon Chung; J H Choi; E S Yoo; Mun Chual Rho; Young Kook Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Pharmacognosy, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 186-190
- Publication Year
- Searching for inhibitors of lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced IL-6 (Interleukin-6) production from medicinal herbs, we isolated two active compounds through bioactivity-guided fractionation from the methanol extract of Chrysanthemum indicum L.. They were determined as kikkanol F monoacetate (1) and 5-hydroxy-6, 7, 3′, 4′-tetramethoxyflavone (2) by means of spectroscopy techniques such as NMR and MS. The compound 1 and 2 inhibited LPS-induced IL-6 production in the RAW264.7 cells with IC50 value of 47 μg/ml and 27 μg/ml, respectively.
- 5-hydroxy-6, 7, 3′, 4′-tetramethoxyflavone; chrysanthemum indicum L.; IL-6; kikkanol F monoacetate; RAW264.7 cells
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Natural Medicine Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Immunoregulatory materials Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.