Effect of cytokinin and putrescine on plant regeneration from leaf explant of Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor = 홍경천(Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor) 잎절편으로부터 식물체 재분화에 미치는 cytokinin과 putresine의 영향
Cited 0 time in
- Effect of cytokinin and putrescine on plant regeneration from leaf explant of Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor = 홍경천(Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor) 잎절편으로부터 식물체 재분화에 미치는 cytokinin과 putresine의 영향
- K H Bae; Soon Lim; E S Yoon; C G Shin; Y Y Kim; Y S Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Korean Journal of Plant Biotechnology (Tissue Culture), vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 195-199
- Publication Year
- The effects of cytokinin and putrescine on adventitious shoot induction from leaf explant of Rhodiola sachalinensis A. Bor were investigated. Among cytokinin used in this experiment, BA was more effective on adventitious shoot induction and shoot elongation than kinetin. Especially, 1 mg/L BA was the best to increase adventitious shoot induction (71%) and shoot elongation (3.0 mm). In addition, 100 mM putrescine in MS medium with 1 mg/L BA was higher in adventitious shoot induction (93%) and shoot elongation (3.8 mm) than single treatment of 1 mg/L BA. Adventitious shoots induced in this experiment rooted on 1/2 MS medium and acclimated over 95% on composed soil (peatmoss:sand=1:1).
- adventitious shoot; BA; kinetin; putresine; Rodiola sachalinensis
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.