A new method for the direct application of human plasmin on a dithiothreitol contained agarose stacking gel system = 인간 플라스민을 위해 DTT를 함유한 새로운 방법의 아가로즈 Stacking 겔
Cited 0 time in
- A new method for the direct application of human plasmin on a dithiothreitol contained agarose stacking gel system = 인간 플라스민을 위해 DTT를 함유한 새로운 방법의 아가로즈 Stacking 겔
- Nack Shick Choi; Dong Min Chung; Kab Seog Yoon; P J Maeng; Seung Ho Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- BMB Reports, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 763-765
- Publication Year
- A new simplified procedure for identifying human plasmin was developed using a DTT copolymerized agarose stacking gel (ASG) system. Agarose (1%) was used for the stacking gel because DTT inhibits the polymerization of acrylamide. Human plasmin showed the lowest activity at pH 9.0. There was a similar catalytically active pattern observed under acidic conditions (pH 3.0) to that observed under alkaline conditions (pH 10.0 or 11.0). Using the ASG system, the primary structure of the heavy chain could be established at pH 3.0. This protein was found to consist of three fragments, 45 kDa, 23 kDa, and 13 kDa. These results showed that the heavy chain has a similar structure to the autolysed plasmin (Wu et al., 1987b) but there is a different start amino acid sequence of the N-termini.
- diagonal electrophoresis; disulphide; dithiothreitol; human plasmin; zymography
- South Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.