Recent progress in genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics of ginseng
Cited 0 time in
- Recent progress in genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics of ginseng
- Jang Ryol Liu; Y M Park; D W Choi; H J Chung; S W Kim; N H Nam; S I Kim; D C Yang; Y P Lim; K H Kwon; J S Yoo
- Bibliographic Citation
- Kast Review of Modern Science & Technology, vol. 1, pp. 56-70
- Publication Year
- Although many reports have been published regarding the pharmacological effects of ginseng, little is known about the biochemical pathways operant in ginsenoside biosynthesis, or the genes involved therein. Proteomics analysis is an approach to elucidate the physiological characteristics and biosynthetic pathways of ginsenoides, main components of ginseng. In this review, we described the recent progress in genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics of ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) that leads us to a holistic understanding of metabolic pathways of this one of the most important medicinal herbs in the worlds.
- AraliaceaegenomicsmetabolomicsPanax ginseng
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.