Arenibacter palladensis sp. nov., a novel marine bacterium isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata, and emended description of the genus Arenibacter
Cited 27 time in
- Arenibacter palladensis sp. nov., a novel marine bacterium isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata, and emended description of the genus Arenibacter
- O I Nedashkovskaya; M Vancanneyt; I Cleenwerck; C Snauwaert; S B Kim; A M Lysenko; L S Shevchenko; Kang Hyun Lee; Myung Soo Park; G M Frolova; V V Mikhailov; Kyung Sook Bae; J Swings
- Bibliographic Citation
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 155-160
- Publication Year
- The taxonomic position of three novel, marine, heterotrophic, aerobic, pigmented, gliding bacteria, isolated from the green alga Ulva fenestrata in the Sea of Japan, was determined. 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis revealed that the strains belong to the genus Arenibacter. The results of DNA-DNA hybridization experiments supported by phenotypic and chemotaxonomic data showed that the isolates represent a novel species of the genus Arenibacter, for which the name Arenibacter palladensis sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is KMM 3961T (= LMG 21972T = CIP 108849T).
- Microbiology Soc
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.