Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XVII: isolation of sterols from the fruits of Cornus kousa Burg. = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XVII: 산딸나무(Cornus kousa Burg.)의 열매로부터 sterol 화합물의 분리
Cited 0 time in
- Development of biologically active compounds from edible plant sources-XVII: isolation of sterols from the fruits of Cornus kousa Burg. = 식용식물자원으로부터 활성물질의 탐색-XVII: 산딸나무(Cornus kousa Burg.)의 열매로부터 sterol 화합물의 분리
- D Y Lee; M C Song; J S Yoo; S H Kim; I S Chung; D K Kim; M H Park; Byoung-Mog Kwon; S Y Kim; N I Baek
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 82-85
- Publication Year
- The fruits of Cornus kousa Burg. were extracted with 80% aqueous MeOH, and the concentrated extract was partitioned with EtOAc, n-BuOH an H2O, successively. From the EtOAc fraction, three sterols were isolated through the repeated silica gel and ODS column chromatographies. According to the results of physico-chemical data including NMR, MS and IR, the chemical structures of compounds were determined as β-sitosterol (1), stigmast-4-en-6β-ol-3-one (2) and daucosterol (3). They were the first to be isolated from Cornus kousa Burg.
- cornus kousa Burg.β-sitosterolstigmast-4-en-6β-ol-3-onedaucosterol
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.