Synthesis and cytotoxic activities of 8-alkyl or 8-aryl-8,9-dihydro-7H-isoindolo[5,6-g]quinoxaline-7,9-diones
Cited 7 time in
- Synthesis and cytotoxic activities of 8-alkyl or 8-aryl-8,9-dihydro-7H-isoindolo[5,6-g]quinoxaline-7,9-diones
- J K Jung; E K Jung; K Nam-Goong; J S Cho; Hwan Mook Kim; Song Kyu Park; Yeong-Ah Yoo; Joo-Hee Kwon; H S Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Archives of Pharmacal Research, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 276-281
- Publication Year
- A series of 8-alkyl- and 8-aryl-8,9-dihydro-7H-isoindolo[5,6- g]quinoxaline-7,9-diones were synthesized using sultine chemistry as a key step in good yield. These compounds were evaluated for their in vitro cytotoxicity against six human cancer cell lines (HCT15, SK-OV-3, A549, SNB19, MCF7 and MCF7/ADR).
- cytotoxic activityisoindoloquinoxalinesynthesis
- Pharmaceutical Soc Korea
- Appears in Collections:
- 1. Journal Articles > Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.