Transcriptional properties of the BMP, TGF-β, RTK, Wnt, Hh, Notch, and JAK/STAT signaling molecules in mouse embryonic stem cells
Cited 0 time in
- Transcriptional properties of the BMP, TGF-β, RTK, Wnt, Hh, Notch, and JAK/STAT signaling molecules in mouse embryonic stem cells
- J Y Rho; G Y Bae; Jung-Il Chae; Kweon Yu; Deog Bon Koo; Kyung Kwang Lee; Yong Mahn Han
- Bibliographic Citation
- Reproductive & Developmental Biology, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 143-156
- Publication Year
- ajor characteristics of embryonic stem cells (ESCs) are sustanining of stemness and pluripotency by self-renewal. In this report, transcriptional profiles of the molecules in the developmentally important signaling pathways including Wnt, BMP4, TGF-β, RTK, Hh, Notch, and JAK/STAT signaling pathways were investigated to understand the selfrenewal of mouse ESCs (mESCs), J1 line, and compared with the NIH3T3 cell line and mouse embryonic fibroblast (MEF) cells as controls. In the Wnt signling pathway, the expression of Wnt3 was seen widely in mESCs, suggesting that the ligand may be an important regulator for self-renewal in mESCs.
- embryonic stem cellssignaling pathwaysself-renewaldifferentiationtranscription
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.