Isolation of flavonoids, a biscoumarin and an amide from the flower buds of Daphne genkwa and the evaluation of their anti-complement activity =원화의 flavonoids, biscoumarin, amide 분리와 항보체 활성
Cited 59 time in
- Isolation of flavonoids, a biscoumarin and an amide from the flower buds of Daphne genkwa and the evaluation of their anti-complement activity =원화의 flavonoids, biscoumarin, amide 분리와 항보체 활성
- Bo-Young Park; B S Min; Sei Ryang Oh; Jung Hee Kim; K H Bae; Hyeong Kyu Lee
- Bibliographic Citation
- Phytotherapy Research, vol. 20, no. 7, pp. 610-613
- Publication Year
- As part of an ongoing study aimed at identifying the anti-complement active compound from the flower buds of Daphne genkwa, ten flavonoids, one biscoumarin and one amide were isolated. Their structures were identified from spectroscopic and physicochemical data as genkwanin 5-O-β-D-primveroside (1), apigenin 7-O-β-D-glucuronide (2), genkwanin 5-O-β-D- glucopyranoside (3), apigenin 5-O-β-D-glucopyranoside (4), genkwanin (5), apigenin (6), luteolin 7-methyl ether (7), luteolin (8), daphnoretin (9), velutin (10), 7-methoxyacacetin (11) and aurantiamide acetate (12). Among them, compounds 9, 10 and 12 were isolated from this plant for the first time. The anti-complement activity of these compounds was tested against the classical pathway of the complement system. Among the compounds, daphnoretin (9) exhibited significant anti-complement activity with an IC50 value of 11.4 μM, whereas the other compounds were not active in the assay.
- Anti-complement activityDaphne genkwaDaphnoretin
- Appears in Collections:
- Ochang Branch Institute > 1. Journal Articles
Ochang Branch Institute > Division of National Bio-Infrastructure > Bio-Resource Central Bank > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.