Cited 0 time in
- Screening of medicinal plants for development of functional food ingredients with anti-obesity = 항비만 기능성 식품소재 개발을 위한 생약 추출물의 탐색
- Y J Kim; B H Kim; S Y Lee; Min-Soo Kim; Chan Sun Park; Moon Soo Rhee; Kang Hyun Lee; D S Kim
- Bibliographic Citation
- Journal of Korean Society for Applied Biological Chemistry, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 221-226
- Publication Year
- In order to search anti-obesity agents, the methanol extracts of 155 herbal medicines were screened using with pancreatic lipase, which is involved in conversion of triglycerol to fatty acid. Among the tested medicinal plants, methanol extracts of Amsonia elliptica, Arecae pericarpium, Biota orientalis, Cinnamomum cassia, Curcuma aromatia, Elsholtzia ciliate, Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Mucunae Caulis, Rhus javanica, and Rubus coreanus showed potent inhibition at final concentration of 200 ㎍/ml on pancreatic lipase activity. All of them were extracted into chloroform fraction.
- pancreatic lipase inhibitormedicinal herbsobesitymodulating agent
- Korea Soc-Assoc-Inst
- Appears in Collections:
- Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Microbial Biotechnology Research Center > 1. Journal Articles
Jeonbuk Branch Institute > Biological Resource Center > 1. Journal Articles
- Files in This Item:
Items in OpenAccess@KRIBB are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.